Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ain't Droppin' It

Y'all. I just had to let you know that last night, knitting on the Metro as the kid slept, I was able to rescue 6 dropped stitches without a crochet hook. Just me and my Boyes.

I had to tell someone, because the three other people on my train car didn't seem all that excited. Don't know why.

Slim and I had dinner last night with Grandpa B from Indiana, who is in town for a conference. Wore the little boy slap out, and I wasn't able to get much knitting done except for the little on the way home.

Grandpa is coming over for dinner tonight, but I still intend to finish those fall-colored socks before we leave out for Indiana on Thursday for sis's wedding. There will be knitting progress pictures! THERE WILL!!

Now for the big question: Which knitting project(s) should I pack for the trip?

No comments: