Thursday, June 29, 2006

Four Things About Me

I finally got hit by a meme! Yay! So here it is online instead of by email, since I've never done this before on my blog.

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. File clerk
2. Copy editor
3. Newspaper reporter/columnist
4. Nonprofit executive

Four places I'll visit this summer
1. Duck, N.C.
2. Bloomington, Ind.
3. Monticello, Va.
4. Ocean City, Md. (I hope)

Four places you have lived
1. Mooresville, N.C.
2. Seymour, Ind.
3. Akron, Ohio
4. Chapel Hill, N.C.

Four TV shows you love to watch
1. Big Love
2. Seinfeld
3. CSI
4. Absolutely Fabulous

Four places you have been on vacation
1. England
2. Guatemala
3. Mexico
4. Canada

Websites you visit daily (I'm such a knit stalker)
1. Crazy Aunt Purl
2. Yarn Harlot
3. Grumperina
4. Sugar Bunny Boulevard

Four of my favourite foods
1. Chocolate chip PopTarts spread with extra crunchy peanut butter
2. Cap'n's cooking
3. Ethiopian food
4. Chicken parmigiana

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Ocracoke, N.C.
2. Cabo Pulmo, Mexico
3. Cuddling with my honey
4. Knitting

Feel free to respond if you haven't done this one yet, and link to your blog in the comments. I'll come check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!

I'm glad you blogged this. I totally forgot about AbFab. It's one of my favorites, too. I'm going to have to get a few seasons to watch. I borrowed some from the library once, and Ben was totally not impressed, "Those women are just crazy, and not in a way that makes me laugh but in a way that makes me afraid." I think there is something about Patsy and Edina that is inherently terrifying to men. They rule!
Anyhoo...I'm glad you put Bloomington on your places to visit!
Love ya!

yarnmaniac said...

I'm doing the meme. Check it out. BTW, Ocean City is not that nice a beach, really.