Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Knock, Knock


(As promised...)

Q: Who's there?

A: Orange.

Q: Orange who?

A: Orange you glad you have a new orange car?!?!?!?

Okay, I planned to get the salesman to take a picture of us in front of our new 2004 Mazda3 5-door hatchback, but until Oren gets home from work with the car, the website picture will have to do.

Honestly, it's not as orange as the picture above makes it look. Mazda says it is "copper red." I swear. Really. Maybe.

Okay...it's orange.

After doing a ton of research, we settled on the Mazda3 wagon as the right marriage of performance, reliability and features we needed. With a moonroof and 6-CD changer option, of course. Then it was just a matter of finding the right one. When we saw one online in Bethesda listed for under the NADA Guide's trade in value, we jumped. And scored! Whoo-hoo!

It's got only 30,000 miles and is still under factory warranty. It's very clean and, best of all, it moves like a sportscar. Zoom, zoom, indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First to comment on this kick-a** car! I can't wait to ride in it.

techygeekgirlknits said...

Hi! I got your comment and I think I can help you with the buttons. When you go to post, look under the template section and look about 1/2 way down for where the BLOGGER button is. I just copied that string and changed it to the buttons I wanted to add. I think the first part is the website and the 2nd part is the button. To find the button info, right click on the button, go under properties and copy the http:// string that's there and paste it back in the template...Confused? It took me a bit to get it, and I to work on it some more...
e-mail me with questions...I can go through it in more detail...blondengr@msn.com Shannon

techygeekgirlknits said...

Ok, so my first comment got lost in cyberspace...so e-mail me and I can go through it with you. I just figured it out by looking for the blogger button in the template and then copying it and then pasting the info for the new button into that string. (I don't do programming, so it was by trial & error!) My e-mail is: blondengr@msn.com Shannon