Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Secret FO

I can't show you pics, but a little less than a day and a half worth of knitting got me another FO this evening. I will tell you some of the specs, you know...just to tease.

The Pattern: the Spiral Top-Down Hat Calculator
The Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick (they aren't kidding)
Colorway: I'd tell you but I'd have to kill you
Needles: Susan Bates aluminum US11 DPNs (set of 5)
Time: cast on Saturday at noon, cast off Sunday night around 10pm
Circumference: 64 sts, 22in or so

That pretty much tells you everything you need to know right there, but isn't there a good chunk of the story missing? The who(m), most certainly, and the why, which is an interesting story.

But it is proof that stash diving is a fun and diverting activity.

Will have more pics tonight of Hanukkah fun and a big ole box o' yarn...stay tuned.

No comments: