Monday, May 01, 2006

On the Road Again

I'm writing when I should be knitting or sleeping.

I'm almost finished with the first of the Lorna's socks. My problem is that I picked up a couple of extra stitches on either side of the gusset to close the holes and now that I've decreased back down to where theoretically I should have 48 stitches again, I have an extra 4 stitches floating about. The Ms. Schurch's advice is not clear to me exactly where I should decrease them down. So I'm fudging it.

My MawMaw has found me two cool knitting books at yard sales, and the boy has a new car to wheel around on. I'll try to post a photo tomorrow. He only goes backwards so far. Pretty funny.

The drive down from DC was good over the past couple of days, but I think I'm going to crash soon. Tomorrow I'll try to post more photos.

Smooches from NC.

No comments: