Monday, May 22, 2006

Back Home Again

... not in Indiana.

We're falling into our routine again after our Southern and Midwestern trek. I'm not going to count up how many hours Malcolm, Mia and I spent in the car because it would sound too impossible. NC to IN to NC and back to DC again. Phew.

There's much to blog about, not the least my second pair of socks FO, the AWESOME package of sock yarn waiting for me when I got home and the amazing store where I used up my May Stashalong Free Day on in Bloomington.

I'm sorta all over the place right now, so I'm going to head to bed and try to get more organized tomorrow. I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

I'm glad to hear you made it safely back. It was so good to have you at home! I'm glad the boy is a pretty good traveler. Keep training him, and he'll get to be like we were going back and forth to NC. I'll give you a call as soon as I get a new phone. I'm incommunicado right now because I dunked the last one in a glass of water.

Love ya!