Friday, June 01, 2007

A House and a Home

Well, there's been action, but not here on the blog...


On Thursday, the Cap'n and I got the keys (and a hefty mortgage) to our first house here in D.C. We're so excited to be moving out of the cramped little apartment we've called home for 2 years now. Although, I am starting to feel twinges of nostalgia about it being the first place Little Baby came home to.

I have to admit, I've been feeling a little down lately, a little stressed/anxious/depressed. I think I'm coming around, but it's been difficult. So I appreciate you hanging in there with fewer blog postings.

I am hoping that the next month of packing and moving will yield some positive excitement, though probably not a lot of knitting time.

However, I'll try to post tonight or tomorrow with some exciting knitting/yarn content...some of it my FO, some of it other FOs, some of it straight-up yarn pr0n.

As JenLa said recently: "We've got a blockage!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginny,
It will be great to see all of you again and your new house. I will be there to help in any way that you need me to. It will be exciting to be there for Malcolm's Birthday party. I am looking forward to seeing Lady Eleanor also because I think those are the most beautiful color combinations in the world!!! See you soon!!!

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Mazal tov on the new baby and the new house, Ginny! You all look just lovely.

Liza NYC

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Ginny. Life's about to take a happy turn soon as you move into that great big palace of a house. Space, construction and several places for office/homework, reading and knitting. It's going to be all right.