Thursday, July 06, 2006

Stick-To-It-tive-ness

Y'all!

Look at what came in the mail yesterday!

I've spent the better part of my free time today reading all the class descriptions and trying to get a feel for the calendar. I know I can't afford to do the whole thing, but maybe I can save up enough for a couple of classes.

And the market...ooh, y'all.

I am still honoring my Stashalong commitment, and haven't used up my July free day yet. I wasn't planning to, after meeting with our financial advisor the other day. It's enough to make you cry. Me cry, I mean. Upon hearing his recommendations, I decided to buckle down and try to make it all the way through to November without taking any more free days.

It's not like I don't have any yarn. In fact, I've been rather enjoying shopping my stash. But that's led to another problem for me: Knitting ADD.

Like I mentioned before, I have about six projects on the needles. I think to keep myself honest, and maybe to give myself a kick in the butt, I'll take photos of all the OTN projects and post them up tomorrow. I think I need to log a win in the FO category to get myself motivated.

Anyway, onward and upward...

No comments: