Monday, November 28, 2005

Psst, Wanna See My Stash?


I am already starting to collect more yarn than my slow fingers are going to allow me to knit up before the holidays. Today's purchase: some Lion's Brand Wool-Ease in pumpkin orange for a scarf for my sister Rachel. I was going to do this Rowan Biggy Print, but she really likes orange, so I thought she would prefer this.

I already also have this Lion's Brand Mystery in white and black, which I thought about making up for me. Also have some random boucle and fun fur that I was going to try to combine for a scarf, though I'm not sure how it will turn out yet.

And I want to find the materials to make the Stitch 'n' Bitch Alien Illusion scarf (spread 3) for Oren for Hanukkah. Here they are! I think I'm going to go here and get them. I'll take it with me to my mom's at Christmas and work on Oren's scarf.

No comments: