Sunday, January 13, 2008

Oy. And I Mean That.

I am going to just throw up some kid pictures on this here blog so that at least a post gets created this first month of the year.

There's plenty o' knittin' too, but who knows when I'll get time to blog it. Maybe I can make it my goal to get on here at least once a week. I am not one of those hardy Blog 365 souls, and frankly, I think they're a bunch of loons.

Takes all kinds, I suppose.

Anywho, childrens:



Trying to find a picture of Slim that is not blurry is a challenge. And this one just so perfectly captures the Lion in mid-roar, I couldn't not share it.

And yes, we gave up clothes for the New Year. We just throw the children in the laundry when they get dirty. Any questions?


Want to know something funny that has happened to both the Cap'n and I? I accidentally dressed the Lion in one of Slim's onesie shirts (24mos-sized) and found that it fits the Lion perfectly around, but is too long in the arms. The Cap'n has put one of the Lion's onesies (12mos-sized) and found that it fits Slim around, but is too short in the arms and crotch.

THEY ARE THE SAME SIZE AROUND.

Unbelievable.

But what is even more exciting is that they are now sleeping in the SAME BEDROOM, and that makes for a much easier night for momma. Our neighbor gave us a toddler bed that Slim now uses, and the Lion has moved into the crib and out of the co-sleeper. Yay!

The Lion really wants to walk around by himself and crawls throughout the house. However, his very favorite place to be is next to his big brother, playing with his Hot Wheels. Who knew a $.97 toy could be so valuable? But the way that they scream at each other over one, apparently they are!

So anyway, I just realized I do have pictures of some handknits, so if the Blogging Muse is still singing tomorrow, I'll post those. I need to make a list of the FOs that the blog has not yet seen.

Merrily we go along.

No comments: